What We Do
To ensure the province’s food banks are strong and supported, Food Banks of Saskatchewan:
- Advocate on behalf of all member food banks
- Collect and share provincial statistics and information with media, MLA’s, MP’s, City Councillors, corporations and businesses
- Acquire and strengthen partnerships with provincial food distributors to secure long-term donations
- Encourage food banks to connect locally with businesses and community for support
- Initiate new fundraising opportunities
- Provide educational training opportunities for our member locations
Who We Serve
Food Banks of Saskatchewan serves all 36 food banks within Saskatchewan, reaching every corner of the province. You can view a full list of the organizations here.
Connect with us
Facebook: Food Banks of Saskatchewan
If you have any questions regarding our organization or donation opportunities, please give us a call or send us an email.